Thank you for visiting Forum Novelties!
Forum Novelties strives to keep certain materials confidential, in order to protect its business. Forum Novelties requires users of this website to comply, as follows:
- You will not disclose, display, or distribute, electronically or otherwise, any artwork on this website except to those with a need to know.
- Style-guide materials will at all times remain within your company's facilities.
You are responsible for all use of this website that occurs through your account. You will not disclose your password to a third party.
If Forum Novelties adds a feature by which you can post messages on this website, you will not post any material that
- is defamatory, threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, profane, or knowingly and materially false
- infringes anyone's copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy, or other rights
- is likely to harm a computer
- conceals the identity of the sender
- violates any law or regulation
All materials on Forum Novelties Web Sites are protected by and are subject to the laws of copyright. If you download any file or copy any image from the sites, the ownership of that material remains with Forum Novelties or Forum Novelties licensors. You may not reproduce, modify, translate, or sell the contents of those files, unless you have written permission from Forum Novelties.
Our copyrighted materials include the unique and creative original graphics and word text of Forum Novelties costumes, accessories, logos, proprietary lines, and all other applicable entities (licensed or proprietary) relating to Forum Novelties, and the Forum Novelties Web Sites.
All of the following character costumes are trademarks and copyrighted images owned and/or controlled by the licensors set forth below:
Full Moon Productions
©2007 Full Moon Feature, All Rights Reserved.
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
© 2001 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Fair Use of these materials is permitted. Fair Use means that you are using copyrighted materials in private (not-for-profit) home-centered situations, such as in literary and social criticism or parody, as well as First Amendment activities like news reporting or school reports.
Any copying or reproduction of a copyrighted work that is not authorized by the copyright owner and is not Fair Use may give rise to liability under both common and statutory laws.
At Forum Novelties Inc, we use distinctive names, logos, and images to identify the products and services that are only produced by our company, Flirtin’ with the 50’s, 60’s Revolution MOD, 60’s Revolution GO-GO, Beatnik Scene, Generation Hippie, Disco Fever 70’s, 80’s to the Maxx, Old School Hip-Hop, Haunted Ballroom, Bachelorette Outta Control, Divorce Diva, Officially Retired, Feline Fantasy, Sophisticats, Combat Cutie, Hottie Police, Convict Cutie, Biblical Times, Hospital Honey, Grunge, Legally 21 and Forum Novelties are all trademarks. Nobody else can use these names in any way that might make people think their products or services are produced, endorsed, authorized or sponsored by Forum Novelties Inc, without being liable for TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT (unless they have a trademark license).
Use of Forum Novelties, Inc. Materials
Forum Novelties, Inc. supports and encourages the open discussion and publication of information about our costumes, accessories and related products. You are welcome to reprint accurately Forum Novelties informational content as presented on our Web Site. Any use of Forum Novelties works and/or licensed works is subject to the terms and conditions of the respective licensor.
The following provisions apply to any use of and/or access to ForumNovelties.com and/or other Forum Novelties properties. Please do not use these sites if you do not agree to these terms:
Limitation of Liability
Forum Novelties will not be liable under any circumstances for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in ForumNovelties.com. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event will Forum Novelties total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for obtaining access to Forum Novelties sites.
Forum Novelties provides the materials on ForumNovelties.com site 'as is' and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Forum Novelties disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Forum Novelties does not warrant that the functions contained on its sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that these sites or their servers are free of viruses or other harmful elements. Forum Novelties will not be responsible for any cost of service, repair or correction. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you
While ForumNovelties.com strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. ForumNovelties.com cannot confirm the price of an item until after you order. In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, ForumNovelties.com shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. In the event that an item is mispriced, ForumNovelties.com may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
1. Forum Novelties Inc. is the only operator collecting or maintaining personal information through ForumNovelties.com. The contact information for ForumNovelties.com is:
1770 Walt Whitman Road
Melville, NY 11747
2. Now and in the future, ForumNovelties.com may actively collect additional personal information and may survey its visitors on a wide variety of topics such as hobbies, personal interests, and similar topics. Additional information might also be collected by the visitors’ use of the site through, for example, participation in a sweepstakes or contest, when making a purchase through a ForumNovelties.com retailer, or completing a survey. If a visitor contacts ForumNovelties.com we may keep a record of that correspondence. In addition, ForumNovelties.com currently passively collects information related to site usage, such as time spent on site, areas visited, sites linked to and from by visitor. In the future, ForumNovelties.com may passively collect additional information on a wide variety of site-related usage topics, including installing "cookies" on visitors' hard drives.
3. ForumNovelties.com does not disclose personal information collected from visitors to third parties. ForumNovelties.com may, in the future, disclose personal information to companies with which it is affiliated by common ownership. ForumNovelties.com may retain third parties to review certain personal information to advise it on demographic and marketing related issues, typically on an aggregated basis, and only after such third parties have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of any personal information obtained.
TM & © 2010 Forum Novelties Inc. All Rights Reserved.